Popular posts

You Are What You Eat On Saturday, February 9, 2013

First of all, when did they start naming snowstorms? As if that wasn't bad enough, WHY did they name a snowstorm after a clownfish?
I was raised skeptical of The Weather Channel, so when I heard that Connecticut was supposed to get "between 3 and 30 inches of snow" this weekend, I wasn't concerned about my shoot - Saturday's shots were all inside, and we figured roads and sidewalks would be clear enough to film outside on Sunday.

Whomp. For those of you keeping track of the weather, I think the grand total in Fairfield was about 27 inches. 27 inches. That's four and a half ribbon curls, for you Elf fans out there ;) Today's shoot was cancelled (yay sleep! boo re-scheduling!), and inside shots will be filmed tomorrow, Sunday the 10th. I'm kind of glad to have the day off, as I'm getting a bit nervous about directing, but I know my crew is on top of their game, and my actors are all nice people...relatively ;)

When, and if, the outside shots will be filmed is yet to be determined. Keep your fingers crossed for a good shoot tomorrow!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments