Popular posts

You Are What You Eat On Monday, February 18, 2013

Aaand production for "You Are What You Eat" is complete! We had a great day - went from being almost an hour and a half behind before lunch to finishing half an hour ahead of schedule! All thanks to my fantastic cast and crew. Double props to Marc Prescott, who put on one of the most convincing death scenes I've ever seen (do I sense a Harrison Ford-esque career in his future?!?)

Writing and directing this piece was an incredible experience. After three and a half years of working on other student's capstones, it was working on this project that really reinforced for me how much of a family we have built at the Media Center. Everyone was so supportive and so excited to be a part of my project, it is impossible to describe the effect that their support had on me - seeing Katelyn take the project under her wing, and Mike go out of his way to meet me and walk through locations and tackle my unconventional storyboards, and everyone show up willing to put all of themselves into this film made it clear to me: this wasn't 'my capstone,' it was our film.

Thanks go out to everyone who worked on my film, and anyone who has ever inspired, supported, or encouraged me. This project would not have been possible without you, and I only hope that the production meets your expectations!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments