Popular posts

You Are What You Eat On Saturday, May 4, 2013



 I don't know when it will hit me that last night was my senior Cinefest. It felt like it went by so quickly (although my sense of time is also notoriously flawed!).


Congratulations to all of the other filmmakers whose work was featured last night, and all those who have put enormous amounts of effort into their own projects this year. It is an honor to be included in Cinefest with so many amazing, meaningful, and beautiful films!

It was an absolutely incredible night, and I am so grateful to my entire cast (at right) and crew for all of the hard work and enthusiasm they put into the project. I know I've said that a lot, and it probably is starting to sound ridiculous, but it is absolutely completely 100% true. So, if you weren't able to make it to the fabulous event last night, or if you were there and just want to try your hand at surviving the Zombie Apocalypse, check out their hard work on the film that got it's own category at Cinefest 2013 (I would recommend choosing "Watch on YouTube"):






Best of luck to you!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments