Popular posts

You Are What You Eat On Monday, March 4, 2013

Those of you who have taken a capstone class at Fairfield know what an "aesthetic research presentation" is, so feel free to skip to the bottom. For those of you that haven't, a brief overview:

The term "aesthetic" is probably familiar to you, as you've most likely heard objects called "aesthetically pleasing" or perhaps you've studied it in philosophy class. Here, we are referring to  the overall look/sound/feel of a film. As the director, I had to do research to determine how I wanted to create the world within my film - what would characters look like? Where would they be? How would we make the locations fit the theme of the film? This research culminated in the following presentation:

The Look of "You Are What You Eat"

Luckily for me, I had already filmed while I was putting this together, so there are a few sneak peeks of make-up/costumes/locations, as well as short clip from one of the many endings to my film!
Most of it probably won't make sense without my narration, but feel free to peruse ;)

Happy spring break!

(Presentation by Prezi.com , by the way. I highly recommend!)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments