Popular posts

You Are What You Eat On Thursday, January 31, 2013

Because I know it isn't the Goodwill in Stratford. A few days ago I went in to purchase some clothing to destroy for zombie costumes (see Ally and Dakota's Recipe for Zombie Clothes) and walked out having spent much more than 'twenty dollars in my pocket..." all told, costuming 12 zombies cost about $170! However, helping Ally and Dakota beat up the clothes outside our apartment building was well worth the cash spent!
The good news is, we have moved filming back one weekend, so our shoot will officially take place February 9th and 10th so we have plenty of time to...to...well actually, we're pretty set! Once again, thanks to my fantastic producer, and my wonderful crew (who are almost more enthusiastic about the project than I am), we are ready to shoot this baby!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments